Monday, October 18, 2010

Jimm Choo handbags -2

Jimm Choo women handbags
Jimmy Choo graduated from Cordwainers (now part of LCF) in 1983. He founded his own couture label in the late 1980s and made Jimmy Choo shoes synonymous with the Oscars and famous actresses.Coach Purses. Jimmy Choo’s clients include royalty,Gucci Handbags, film stars, pop stars and many other celebrities.Designer Handbags. In 2000 he received the honorary title Dato (equivalent to a knighthood) from the Sultan of Pahang in recognition of his contribution to Malaysia. In 2002 he received an OBE.Designer Purses.
Why did you chose to study at LCF?
It’s a world renowned college with top class experienced lecturers.
Where was your first student flat?
Hackney.
Did you ever blow your month’s rent on clothes?
No, never.
What is your idea of a perfect saturday?
Spending time with my family.
What is your most treasured possession?
My Buddhist pendant. I wear it everyday.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
When the University of the Arts gave me recognition by awarding me a fellowship and Her Royal Highness the Queen gave me an OBE.Prada Wallets.
Sum up your LCF experience in three words?
Exciting, Knowledge, Skill.
If you could have your time again would you study at LCF?
Definitely.
Can you remember the names of your fellow students / lecturers / technicians?
Yes, I’m still in contact with many of them.
Biggest fashion mistake?
I don’t like to dwell on mistakes! I like to look to the future.
What keeps you awake at night?
I love my work so much I can never switch off when I go home. I am constantly thinking of ways to improve.
Name three things you always carry with you?
Watch, mobile and pen.
What makes you happy?
My family’s happiness
What makes you sad?
To lose someone I love.
Tell us a secret.
Secrets I keep to myself…
Welcome to purchase Jimm Choo women handbags,Snow Boots,Gucci Wallets,Burberry Handbag,Discount Prada,Fendi Bags,Fendi Wallets,Dior Handbags,we garantee that you will be satisfied with our products quality and competitve price!

No comments:

Post a Comment